Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Holy Dorito's Man!

There I am innocently perusing my Facebook account, when I stumble across
a picture of my friends child eating a taco. But not just ANY taco...
A DORITO TACO!
Holy Frijoles grasshopper!
I thought to myself..."Huh? What?? Could this possibly be???"
It's like God parted the clouds above and said...
"Melinda, I love you."

It was evening when i saw this luscious taco cheesy goodness......


But alas, I fought the urge to run out to the car and drive my little self to 
get one of these little beauties.
The next day though, I knew this was a craving I HAD to give in to, as I had a dream
in the night that I ate the most delicious taco EVER. 
I even dreamed I dropped my delicious taco...looked at it, shrugged
and continued eating!
(people who know about my germ phobia will know this is a BIG deal...haha)
So, the next day, on my way home from running an errand, I stopped and bought 
one to have for lunch.
Taco Heaven!
 It wasn't like their other ordinary tacos, it was just a bit bigger (not TOO much bigger)
and the shell was crunchity crunch crunchy! It didn't fall apart like regular tacos do. 

So those of you who like Doritos and tacos......this is definitely a must  have! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment